Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Alabama Dental Cartel Tried To Squash Competition
- Ethanol Now Consumes More Corn Than For Animal Fee...
- Ten Largest U.S. Manufacturing Industries, 2010
- Dow Jones Average Dominated by Manufacturers
- Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs = Investmen...
- U.S. Total Trade Surges to New Record High in May
- Currency Manipulation in Favor of U.S. Consumers
- Markets in Everything: Yuan and Cow Breast Milk
- Markets in Everything and Antidote to Obamacare: O...
- World's Top Five Patent Producers