Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, August 26, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Weekly Intermodal Rail Volume Sets 2010 Record
- The Case for Optimism and 20 Charts to Prove It
- More on Global Shipping Boom. What Double-Dip?
- Truck Tonnage Index Increases for 8th Month
- International Air Travel Shows Continuing Strength...
- Is War Between Generations Inevitable? What About ...
- Housing: The End of the Artificial Stimulus
- Random Roundup
- Leading Economic Indexes: 4 Up, 1 Down
- ASA Staffing Index Reaches 97-Week High