Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, January 31, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Case for Foreclosures: Foundation of Recovery
- GDP Is Down 1% — Not 3.8%
- What Detroit Can Learn From Google
- Housing Affordability Surges to Record High in Dec...
- Bad and Really, Really, Really Bad
- What About Exxon's Extraordinary Taxes?
- $646,214 Per Government Job
- Significant Turnover in the Top 400 U.S. Earners
- Best Economic Indicator You've Never Heard Of
- Real Estate Agents Say Home-price Tide Has Turned