Saturday, March 17, 2007

American Idol Odds

Based on very active trading on Intrade, here are some of the current odds for American Idol:

1. Most likely to get sent home this week: Haley Scarnato (31%)

2. Least likely candidates to get sent home this week: Lakisha, Melinda and Stephanie (all 6%)

3. Most likely to win American Idol: Melinda Doolittle (43%) and Lakisha Jones (picture above) from Flint MI (33%)

4. American Idol winner to be female: 85%

BTW, I tried to set up an account this week on Intrade and everything went OK until I tried to deposit $100 in my account using a credit card. Thanks to the U.S. Congress, we are not allowed to use our credit cards to make deposits in foreign "gambling" companies (Intrade is based in Ireland). Unfortunately, I had to mail a check to Ireland, and it will take several weeks to activate my account. I am ready to spend $100 in tuition to learn how Intrade works, and will make postings later about my experience.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home